Do you have damaged or wrinkled skin?
Do you suffer from skin conditions?
Would you like to improve or eliminate acne, psoriasis, clogged pores, eczema, dry skin, freckles, or stretch marks?
Have you thought about using essential oils but do not know which ones to use and buy?
For thousands of years, essential oils have been used to improve, restore, and rejuvenate skin. They have been used as a preventative for skin, therapy for skin, natural treatment for healing skin conditions, younger skin appearance, and for overall powerful wellness benefits.
Discover 5 Essential Oils For Your Skin
- Lavender Essential Oil: When properly diluted, this is one of the safest essential oils with a multitude of benefits. This one is an essential oil for all to use. For the skin lavender helps abscesses, acne, allergies, athlete’s feet and fungal infections, boils, bruises, burns, cold sores, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, hives, inflammations,bites and stings from insects, lice, psoriasis, rashes, ringworm, scabies, scars, shingles, stretch-marks, sunburns, and wounds. Also beneficial for sleep, circulatory, muscles and joints, headaches, stress, and digestion.
- Tea Tree Oil: This oil has been found to have amazing healing powers and is now found in many skin products. Tea tree oil benefits psoriasis and scalp psoriasis, ring worm and athlete’s foot, softens corns, cuts and scrapes, itching of insect bites and chicken pox, warts, acne, and dandruff. It has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
- Roman & German Chamomile: Used for abcesses, allergies, cuts, dermatitis, inflamed skin, insect bites, wounds. German chamomile is more common and more popular and treats skin conditions, mild skin infections, psoriasis, eczema, acne, and diaper rash. Two studies in people found that a chamomile cream helped relieve symptoms of eczema. For more info on the use of chamomile, visit http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/german-chamomile-000232.htm.
- Sandalwood essential oil: Great for chapped skin, dry skin, stretch marks, scars, oily skin, and sensitive skin.
- Geranium oil: Not to be used during pregnancy or with sensitive skin. Good for acne, dull skin, oily skin, cellulite, and for menopause.For regenerative purposes, you will want to look to helichrysum essential oil. Helichrysum is strongly anti-inflammatory and contains powerful regenerative molecules unique to this oil only.
Achieve Wellness with Essential Oils
Overall, essential oils offer a great natural alternative for rejuvenating skin and increasing wellness. Clinical studies have shown that essential oils are able to rejuvenate our physical bodies, as well as lift, renew, and heal. They are also believed to aid in slowing down the aging process by providing antioxidant properties that fight free radicals.
To learn more, I would encourage you to read Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Use of Essential Oils, on the safety, uses, types, and wide range of health benefits that essential oils have to offer you.
P.S. Are you looking for 100% Pure high quality essential oils? Look no further than right here!