What Are Probiotics?
Probiotics are a good form of bacteria that have been proven to provide health benefits to you and can help with several health issues. We have trillions of bacteria, good and bad, that are in our intestines. Probiotics help to keep the bad ones down thus keeping you healthy. This is important because your intestines and digestive tract are responsible for 70% of your bodies defenses against illness and disease.
5 Reasons You Need Probiotics
- Improve Digestive Health: The good bacteria that probiotics deliver into your digestive system make it easier for your body to break down and utilize the food you eat. They also help you digest lactose, reducing intolerance to dairy products. Additionally they work to prevent pathogens from causing stomach related illnesses, stomach related pain, gas, bloating, and symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, and Chron’s Disease.
- Vital For A Healthy Immune System: Bad bacteria are inhibited and good bacteria flourish. Probiotics enhance your body’s immune function.
- Maintains Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Levels: The lifestyle we live of go, go, go, high stress, little exercise, pick-up diet, and lack of sleep leads to the high percentages of high blood pressure and high cholesterol in people today.
- Prevent Cancer: There are studies emerging that show that taking a Probiotic may help reduce cancer incidence. Again this also relates back to the benefit of improved immune function. Our bodies want to be healthy. We just need to provide the tools to allow our immune system to function at optimal levels.
- Reduce or Eliminate Candida: If you have ever taken an antibiotic or eaten non-organic meat and eggs, than you have too much candida (yeast) in your body. Candida in excess is toxic. It increases inflammation and is detrimental to the immune system. Many symptoms and diseases, for example fibromyalgia, can be managed or lessened by clearing out candida. Probiotics aid by reducing the excess growth of candida. When combined with a candida cleanse, the health benefits are huge.
There are many other benefits of probiotics for those suffering with other conditions. Probiotics benefit eczema, psoriasis, autism, diabetes, allergies, vaginal yeast infections, urinary tract infections, stomach ulcers, side effects from medication, and autoimmune diseases. There is evidence to support the use of probiotics in multiple journals. You just have to start.
What Type of Probiotics Should I Take?
You want to choose a product that has the highest potency possible, with a high microrganism count, multiple strains of probiotic bacteria, and an effective delivery system to protect it from acids in the stomach as it travels.
Choose a supplement with at least 6 billion active cultures per serving.
One product I would recommend is Ultimate Flora Probiotics by Renew Life. They have various probiotic supplements available from newborn to adult, and higher potency probiotics for disease. Another great product is Florify by Melaleuca. Remember that you get what you pay for. If you try and go cheap, the potency and quality of the product will also be cheap. It is important to take probiotics, so buy a quality, tested product.
Probiotics are so important that I ask that you please share this article below on Facebook with others. Please comment below if you enjoyed this information.
P.S. Renew Life has a promotion this month where you will receive $3 off plus free shipping. Check it out here before this deal goes away.
Ultimate Flora – America’s #1 Probiotic! See All Ultimate Flora Products. Additional $3 Off Each Ultimate Flora Product + Free S&H with Code UF3OFF